Friday, December 14, 2007

our lunchtime in school

well...this happened when i was in 6th or 7th.....
it was our lunch break and we were going to have our lunch....
in those days our school had this stupid rule of not allowing us to have our lunch inside our classrooms...instead we had to eat outside by sitting on the corridor floor....
well we didn't care much as long there are friends with u...

anyway..one day...me went and sat down, as usual, rest of the guys came down. my sabari was sitting beside me..and we were talking and about to start our lunch....
i saw Sabari opening his box... he had rice...with some our curries....+ i saw he has "rasam"..(ma favourite ..as wells his...we both share it wenever we have it...if he brings it i' ll will take it from him...and if i bring it i will give it to him...).
i saw him emptying the bottle to half. I asked him if i could i take it. He nodded and finished it.

Suddenly i saw mu other friend Aravind coming and taking the bottle...he gave a strange look at it...gave it a turn...
then asked..."who used my rasam"????
both me and Sabari stared at each other and exclaimed.."it was ur rasam na??"

Sabari thought it was my rasam and he used it...and i finished it thinking it was his.

poor guy aravind had to find another source of curry that day....

No comments:

 
Google